5303-91 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T6E 6E2
Monday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please phone to book an appointment. Evenings and weekends can be made available upon request.
End-of-life planning allows you to:
- Control funeral costs – and even lock them in at today’s rates (the lowest they will ever be)
- Ensure that your wishes are carried out exactly as you want
- Eliminate the unexpected financial burden most executors face when settling an estate
- Accelerate the settling of your estate
- Reduce future probate costs
- Give your family the time and space to grieve your passing
Please visit our Funeral Pre Planning section for additional information.
Serenity End of Life Planning offers a full scope of services to ensure your survivors, executors and heirs are cared for; your estate is protected – and you enjoy full peace of mind.
Pre Planning Centre Staff
Preplanning & Estate Counselor
Receptionist - Pre-planning Center
Manager of Corporate Development
Our expert team helps you move your preplanning from discussions, ideas and a few jotted notes about what type of funeral you want … into a formalized, written plan that:
- Spells out exactly how you want your funeral arrangements to be handled; disposition decision, ceremony details and more
- Locks in your funeral expenses at today’s rates – the lowest they will ever be
- Guarantees that the financial investment you make into a prepaid funeral is 100 percent protected – securely held in your name
- Spells out exactly how your executor will be assisted
- Offers peace of mind to you and your heirs
“At a very emotional time. this was the calm place in a storm. No hype, high pressure, or stress. You provided the needed service with guidance and integrity. I would recommend you to anyone looking for these services” – John G.
“In our time of grief there were there for us. Very caring. Thank you. – Terry T.